Meet CJLA Girl Amber!
- by CJLA Admin
Our customers are truly what makes CJLA so special!
Check out Amber's experience with CJLA and how a capsule wardrobe makes her life easier as a teacher!
1) How did you hear about CJLA?
In early 2016, I was a student teacher for a kindergarten class, and Carly's son was one of my students! For Teacher's Appreciation Week, Carly was so sweet and gave me a gift card to CJLA. That same afternoon, I hopped onto their website for the first time and fell IN LOVE!
2) How has CJLA served you?
As a teacher, I like to get to school early to start prepping for the day. For this reason, I wake up early and try to get out the door as quickly as I can. Having a capsule wardrobe makes getting ready in the morning so much simpler and easier - it takes the guesswork out of getting dressed every day, which saves me loads of time.
3) What are your top 5 CJLA repeat pieces in your closet?
How can I choose when I LOVE every single item I've ever purchased from CJLA? Truly.. this is hard! But, a few pieces I couldn't live without are:
- Chrissy Jeans (all colors, but especially the sea salt)
- Laurel Jeans (I wear the black ones every week)
- CJ's favorite boyfriend tee (all colors, but I've been gravitating towards the oatmeal)
- Mari dress (all colors/designs... they're so good!)
- Brooklyn dress (I currently have the blue, going back for more!)
- & any of the jackets/coats to finish off every outfit (Hunter + Lincoln on repeat)
4) What's a piece of advice you have for the CJLA community?
The best advice I can think of right now is to use CJLA as your go-to gift idea for friends! I love giving gift cards to the people I love so they can create their own capsule wardrobes. The gift that truly keeps on giving.. year after year, because these pieces last forever!