Los Angeles Guide
From the leading independent travel and style magazine Cereal comes Cereal City Guide: Los Angeles: a portrait of the City of Angels offering a finely curated edit on what to see and do for discerning travelers and locals alike.
Rosa Park, Cereal's founder, has built a loyal readership that counts on her unique, considered advice. Rather than a comprehensive directory of all there is to see and do, these Cereal City Guides offer instead an edit of points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility. Rosa has personally visited hundreds of venues in Los Angeles, distilling her preferred locales down to her firm favorites. From the laid-back excellence of its food scene, brimming with fresh produce, to elegant hotels imbued with the glamor of Old Hollywood, these are the finds that offer a more personal take on the sprawling, energetic city. Meticulously researched and illustrated with original photography, each guide includes:
- Photo essays of striking images of the city
- an illustrated neighborhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals such as Amanda Chantal Bacon of Moon Juice and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen of The Row
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Los Angeles
- 208 pages
- 5.88 x 1.2 x 8.25
- FINAL SALE- No returns or exchanges
- This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for return.
- For more information, visit our Help Center HERE
We get it. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be! Most items are eligible for return within 21 days of delivery. We offer store credit for returns, we do not issue refunds to the original form of payment.
PLEASE NOTE:If the item is marked FINAL SALE, then it is ineligible for return or exchange. This includes all jewelry, hair products/accessories, CJLA Home items, swimwear, and items marked down to 40% or more.
For more information, visit our Help Center.