A Few Favorite Sandwich Recipes
- by CJLA Admin
You can never go wrong with a good sandwich, no matter what the time of day is! Here are a few of our fave sandwich recipes to make on the repeat whether you need to make a quick meal at home or need to pack for your next adventure! **Pro tip: save these for the upcoming school year right around the corner!
1. Baguette Sandwich
- fresh baguette (we always get ours from Varsity Bakers, but any baguette will do!)
- favorite deli meat - add some salami, turkey, etc!
- sheep/goat cheese (this one is amazingg!) or cheddar works too!
- fresh basil
- Slice the baguette down the middle and spread on the sheep/goat cheese on both sides.
- Top with deli meats, sliced tomato and fresh basil. Enjoy!
2. Easy Croissant Sandwiches
- Trader Joe's frozen croissants (trust us on these, sooo good!)
- fried egg
- black forest ham
- avocado (sliced)
- your fave cheese
- salt + pepper to taste
- Let the croissants proof overnight
- In the morning, pop them in the oven and bake according to the instructions on the package
- Slice down the middle and add a fried egg, a slice of ham, avocado, your favorite cheese, and salt + pepper to taste!
3. Heirloom Tomato Turkey Melts
- fresh sprouted bread
- fresh basil
- heirloom tomato (sliced)
- mozzarella slices
- organic turkey (cooked + sliced)
- butter (we prefer Kerrygold
- Butter one side of the bread slices + arrange butter-side down and top with mozzarella, turkey, basil, and tomato.
- Finish with a little more mozzarella and top with a slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Heat sandwich in a small skillet pan over medium heat until golden brown. Flip and repeat.
- Remove from heat and serve!