1. Andalou Naturals Heavenly Night Cream $25. Really light, not oily or greasy. I love to put this on right before I go to bed. I wake up feeling like a just got a facial, especially in the winter, this is ultra moisturizing!
2. Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick $10. All natural tea tree oil that dries out any breakout spots. Put it on any time, and toss it in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. Dries up blemishes and spots without making your face look oily!
3. Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cells $13. The sweetest, instant refreshment at any time of day. Mist over face and neck to balance pH and prepare skin for maximum moisturizing. All natural ingredients!
4. Jason Brightening Apricot Scrubble $9. ($6 on AMAZON!) Really gritty scrub that gives a deep, awesome cleaning. I used to love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub, but didn't love all the additives in their ingredient list so I had been hunting for a good one that was clean and pure. This is it! It will almost feel like you got a facial after using this scrub. Smells amazing and feels amazing! Not the best for sensitive skin since it is a rougher texture.
5. MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Cleanser $16. Gentle, deep cleanser that makes your skin look and feel amazing! MyChelle is made in small batches in the USA. All natural with no yucky add-ins.
6. Andalou Naturals Beautiful Day Cream $25. Also really light and not greasy. No funky junk! I love to put this on before I put on my make up because it dries quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. Not thick and creamy, but makes your face feel infused with moisture! I love how mild and lightly scented this lotion is. While I do like the MyChelle lotions, these are less scented which means that both Chad and I can use them.
There you have it! My fave skincare products. Treat yourself and enjoy! Your skin will thank you, and you don't have to look farther than your local grocery store to find them! Love it.