From essential bushcraft basics and Stone Age skills to joyful outdoor play, Forest School Adventure is packed with ideas to bring your little ones closer to nature and all its magical offerings. The book is divided into four sections―bushcraft, wild food, nature awareness, and games. Learn how to:
- light a fire without matches
- build a shelter to sleep in
- cook on a fire
- hunt for bugs and much more
Young children will be immersed in imaginative, messy play and crafts, while older ones can work on more complex activities like stone tool making and sourcing water. The idea of a forest school―an outdoor program that uses the woods and forests as a means to build independence and self-esteem in children, will result in confidence, bonding, and will bring to life the thrilling reality of sleeping in a cave or savoring your first-ever foraged meal!
- Hardcover : 176 pages
- Item Weight : 1.65 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.75 x 0.75 x 10.5 inches
Holiday Home Collection
- This item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for return.
- For more information, visit our Help Center HERE