HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order is placed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your order. Orders generally take 1 to 3 business days for processing and the order status will appear “Unfulfilled” until it has shipped. Once it has shipped you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number.
MULTIPLE REWARD/DISCOUNT CODES
You are able to use only ONE promotional code per order in addition to any Gift Card payment. Please note that Promotional Codes are only available for a limited time. We will only price adjust for sale promotions if it has been within 48 hours of the start of the sale.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, we are NOT able to make any changes or cancel individual items from the order as the order is sent to our warehouse. We recommend reviewing your order over before you place it.
This includes changing the shipping method. There are shipping options at checkout, but once the order has been placed, it cannot be changed.
HOW DO I RETURN?
- If you are looking to process a return, unwashed, unworn and unused merchandise may be returned for store credit. Items must be returned no longer than 21 days from ship date in order to receive store credit. Items marked 40% off or more are not eligible for return.
- Once the return has been shipped, please keep records of your tracking information. When we have received the return, it will be processed within 5-7 business days and you will be sent the store credit via email.
- For more info on returns visit our returns page, https://www.carlyjeanlosangeles.com/pages/returns
HOW CAN I MAKE AN EXCHANGE?
- CJLA follows a return and repurchase system. The reason for this is that we cannot guarantee stock of an item at a particular time. You may send your piece back as a return, in which you will be given a store credit that you may use to repurchase a different size/color/piece. If you are simply ordering a different size of the same piece, we are happy to honor the same price that you originally paid for the piece if it was on sale.
- Final sale items may not be returned or exchanged.
SHIPPING LABEL NOT PROCESSING
- If you are trying to create a shipping label for your return and it is not working, it is most likely because it is either past the 21 days, or the item is final sale.
- If you have returns questions, please email email@example.com (Please note the return labels do not work for international packages)
To create a rewards account, click on the crown icon in the bottom right corner of the website home page. This will prompt you to either create an account or give you options to redeem your points and check your profile.
Once you redeem points, it will send you a code to be entered at checkout. This code will not expire but may only be used one time. (So, if you “redeem points” but don’t actually put it on a purchase, don’t fret- your points are not gone, just keep the code until you are ready).
DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
CJLA is not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc. charges you may incur. International orders are subject to receiving the country’s import fees, duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to CJLA nor are they set by CJLA.
If you receive a damaged piece, please send an email with a picture of the damage and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item and they will work to resolve the issue.
We are not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are also not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Shipping is a service you purchase from USPS along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by USPS.
If you are missing your package, please contact USPS to file a claim with them.
If you are interested in personally collaborating with CJLA, please send an email to email@example.com .
If you are interested in a product collaboration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .