Content Coordinator Assistant APPLY NOW
Carly Jean Los Angeles is currently seeking a Content Coordinator Assistant for a full time position. As an Assistant Content Coordinator you will be working closely with the marketing & graphics team, supporting them with content creation and various projects. Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of visual marketing, attention to detail and an overall innovative outlook.
We take pride in creating an effortless shopping experience for our customers. Our mission is to ensure that all customers feel as beautiful as they already are. Being apart of our team means you are passionate about sharing knowledge of our products and helping customers connect with the perfect pieces for their lifestyle. You will have the ability to stay organized, work efficiently and communicate clearly. This position will require 40 hours per week.
- Content creation daily for social channels including IG, IGTV, Reels, Facebook, emails and blog posts. This content will include flat lays, creating on-brand story slides and posts.
- Try-ons-so someone who is comfortable talking to a camera
- Follow CJLA Calendar for posting schedules and make sure content is prepared for posting times
- Review industry trends and bring ideas to the table
- Work side by side with the owner CJ to make her vision come to life
- Occasionally perform other tasks to provide support to other team members and other departments when needed
- Report to our office in Tarzana, CA daily
Ideal applicants will have:
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Be self sufficient in project management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Personable and proactive attitude
- Creative thinker
This is a full-time position with bi-weekly pay and the opportunity for growth. Compensation will start at $15-17/per hour. You will also receive an employee discount of 50% off all CJLA branded clothing for your personal use.